Visa to Ukraine for foreigners is a permit for entry to Ukraine.For tourists from several countries (detailed information can be found in the table below) who are willing to visit Ukraine is set special visa regime. The procedure for entry Ukraine, unfortunately, is regulated very superficially, which creates prerequisites for its incorrect use on the part of foreign tourists as well as by the employees of state agencies.
It is necessary to warn foreign tourists about the prohibition of remunerated activity on the territory of Ukraine, as well as about the responsibility for the timely departure of the tourist. The length of stay of foreign tourists in Ukraine should not exceed the period specified in the tourist visa, usually it is 1 month.
Let's talk about types of visa to Ukraine:
Short-term visa "C" is issued with a corridor of 180 days with the right to stay in Ukraine not more than 90 days. The visa can be:
- Tourist visa (by the invitation of the tour operator) - hosted by the Ukrainian tour operator who takes responsibility for the period of stay of foreign tourists in Ukraine. Formally, rules for the short-term visa are set the same as for a tourist visa, but depending on the country tourist visa is issued for up to 30 days, a single visa. This provision is not installed legally and is granted at the discretion of the Consul;
If you plan to get this kind of visa there are different agencies that can prepare you an invitation (visa support package of documents to the embassy) required to obtain a tourist visa.
- Private visa (by the invitation of the physical person) - is issued based on the invitation of The State Migration Service of Ukraine at the request of an individual (a foreigner with permanent residence or Ukrainian resident). The main documents that must be submitted is confirmation of financial support from the individuals, documents confirming the right of tenure, and others;
- Business visa (by the invitation of a legal entity) - issued to foreign citizens and stateless persons who come to Ukraine for signing contracts and monitor their implementation. As a rule, it is reusable and is issued on the basis of an invitation issued by the State Migration Service of Ukraine.
Long-term visa to Ukraine "D"- is issued in case when a foreigner is planning to issue a visa to Ukraine for a period of 1 year or more. This type of visa gives the right to the maximum long-term presence in Ukraine and involves obtaining a temporary residence permit. The main kinds of long-term visas are:
- Working Visa (Employment in Ukraine) - is issued to citizens who come to our country on business matters. Consulate gives it on the basis of legitimate (legal) documents, sent by a fax. This visa has a duration of up to one year.
- Student Visa (Studying in Ukraine) - or rather a visa for educational purposes. This type of visa can be issued and opened only after the local Ministry of Education will be able to issue a formal invitation complied in the appropriate way according to real objectives of the visit. For example, such standard as a research on the territory of Ukraine. This type of visa can be issued for a period of total stay of up to one year.
- Adressing of foreign states about the issue of visas to diplomats
- Permission for refugee status
- Invitation of a religious organization registered in the Ministry of Culture of Ukraine
- Invitation to international NGOs
- Transit Visa to Ukraine "B" - is opened to foreigners and stateless persons for transit through the territory of Ukraine in the third country, as well as for transit of goods and passengers by road. As other visas, transit visas may be issued as single, two-single and reusable for a period of not more than one year. For this type of visas demands significant limitations on the territory of Ukraine - no more than 5 days for each passage. A transit visa is issued in the consular department of the embassy or abroad consular offices of Ukraine.
Visa to Ukraine IS REQUIRED for the following countries:
|Citizens of Africa||Algeria, Angola, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, Morocco, South Africa, Benin, Sudan, Mauritius, Mauritania, Libya, Tanzania, Liberia, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Mali, Tunisia, Côte d'Ivoire, Burkina Faso, Tsentralno African republic, Botswana, Congo (dem), the Congo, Burundi, Gabon, Gambia, Kenya, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Egypt, Eritrea, Cape Verde, Zambia|
|Citizens of South America||Bolivia, Brazil , Venezuela, Peru, Guyana, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay, Chile, Barbados, Australia, Vanuatu, New Zealand|
|Citizens of Asia||RUSSIA (soon need a visa), Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Turkey, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates , Nepal, Syria, Singapore, Thailand, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Malaysia, Lebanon, Bhutan, Kuwait, Laos, Vietnam, China (PRC), North Korea, Qatar, Yemen, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Cambodia|
|Citizens of North America||Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, the Bahamas, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba, El Salvador, Panama, Honduras, Dominica, Grenada, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica|
|Citizens of Europe||Albania, Macedonia, Serbia, Croatia|
Services, terms of execution and approximate prices:
|Services||The processing time of invitation||Length of stay Type of visa||Price, USD|
|Tourist visa to Ukraine||1 day||up to 28 days (Tourism)||145|
|Guest invitation||3-5 days||up to 90 days (guest)||245|
|Business visa||3-5 days||up to 60 days (business)||225|
|Business visa||3-5 days||up to 3 months (multi, business)||245|
To find out more information, you can contact me and I will try to provide as much as I can useful information about getting visa permit in order to come to Ukraine!