Dear friends, tourists and those who are willing to come to Ukraine!
I would pleasantly offer you my tourist services. The idea of this blog is to promote the beauty of Ukraine to other people. But I suppose that reading and watching picturesque photos will inspire you to come here one day:)
Basic tour packageI would like to be your guide in the capital city of Ukraine - Kiev - and try to make your time here the most interesting in your life.
The package of a 3-hour tour offered includes:
- showing you all the most important places located in the city center like:
- introducing you the historical background of locations, monuments and spots like:
- taking you to the most traditional Ukrainian restaurants, cafes and eateries to try our traditional food
- making you try typically Ukrainian activities (riding funicular, visiting caves in Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra, museums)
At the end of our tour you will get a cosy gift from me to keep these memories in your heart!
PriceThe total cost of 3-hour tour is 20$. (The price is fixed and does not depend on the quantity of people involved in the tour).
*By paying only 20$ you will get a full package of my services described in this article!
No additional payments foreseen (except of your own wishes to buy some goods or services).
- I can make you an invitation to get visa easily and without headache (If you need visa to enter Ukraine)
- I can arrange your transfer from the airport to your accommodation (at a lower price than street taxis)
- I can choose a place to stay for you (hostel, hotel, flat, room or other apartment depending on your budget and willing location)
- I can be your guide in a night life of Kiev (taking you to clubs, pubs, parties, festivals and other attractions to hang out at night)
- I can take you to shopping malls or street markets where you can purchase the best souvenirs from Ukraine
- I can organize an excursion in outskirt areas of Kiev (Museum of Corruption, Chernobyl, Pheophania Park and others)
- I can organize a tour in other cities of Ukraine like:
- Lviv (cultural capital city of Ukraine)
- Khrakiv (was the first capital of Ukraine, it has a dolphinarium)
- Zaporizhzhya (Khortytsya island where Cossacks used to live)
- Odessa (sea resort with a waterpark and museum of Interesting Science)
- The Carpathians (Ukrainian Mountains where you can climb the highest point of Ukraine or play ski or enjoy beautiful countrysides of wild nature and mountainy resorts
P.S. I am opened to arrange about all your preferred details in a tour according to your wish to see some places which are not included in my package.
Fee for additional services we discuss individually.
Before coming here you should know:
Some useful tips to make your trip better:
- Information about visa requirements
- The best way to get here is Ukrainian Intenational Airlines
- The most mysterious places of Kiev to visit
- Switzerland in Ukraine
In case you have some issues concerning:
- Ukrainian law
- A legal advice in jurisprudence field
- Legal regulation of economic activity
- Business Law
Contact directly my business partner:
Who am I? Why should you trust me?
I am Marina Vlasenko. I love traveling abroad to other countries and I love more inviting people to come here and show the beauty of my country. This is my hobby and I want to make it as my lifestyle. It's not about business and money, but rather about helping people and enriching their mind with skills I've obtained for now. I am very friendly and joyful and I have some knowledge of Kiev's history and not only Kiev's.
I promise to make your time in Ukraine one of the best in your life and I am going to do this by:
- making not ordinary excursion like the travel agency gonna make, but focusing on the personal approach to each client
- in our tour we won't have rules or restrictions. I want you to consider me not like your guide or somebody to follow, but rather your friend who knows the city and its features
- anytime you need to get rest or want to see other things around - just tell me. We don't have a tight schedule.
Contact me to book your tour
+380635926108 (Viber, what's up)
*Or you can directly contact me via social network
I accept 4 ways of payment:
- By cash (in USD, EUR)
- On my credit card (in USD, EUR)
- Other (discuss individually)
Some of my photos:
|Christmas time in Kiev with street food, traders and festivals|
|Having fun in Dubai|
|Mountain time. In the Caprathians|
|My and my mother together in the mountains|
|Riding a trolley above the Dnieper!|
3 mins of unbelievable speed and look around:)
|Trying to catch the air in tea estates of Sri Lanka|
P.S. Check the articles of my blog which is aimed to help you make the choice of wanted places to visit.
Ukrainian Travel Blog welcomes you here!Join us in Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ukrtravelblog
And Please watch this video (I made it myself) which places we are definitely going to see.